- March 19 - Went to one of our other offices for work to start on a new project (and I haven't even finished the current one!) It was a long travel day!! I met with my church mentor today and we had some great discussions regarding Hawk, Buttercup and life in general.
- March 20 - PAYDAY! But really did not put a dent in the debt as I had used my credit card recently due to emotional spending.
- March 21 - Got up early and went to work out in the gym, then drove into work, due to being at the other office, I needed to get caught up on some stuff. Came home and watched two awesome movies my cousin rented.
- March 22 - Woke to a text from one of the church elders, that they had a check for me. As I checked my email, there was one from the same elder stating that the church was going to provide financial aid so that I can go see Buttercup. I just need to figure out dates and request the time off. Such a blessing.
- March 23 - Monday morning... I really don't like Monday mornings. Lather rinse and repeat.. some thing different day. Except I found out the person that I was collaborating on that new project resigned, and so it appears that I will be spending more time up there anticipated.
- March 24 - Work, work, work and more work. I mean, really??? BUT, when I weighed myself, I hit my first target - 150 lbs!!! Woooot!!
- March 25 - A very interesting day, to say the least. First of all, I attended a webinar that provide clarity on my main project. Secondly, I accidentally erased my co-workers profile on her computer. Thirdly, I met up with the friend that introduced me to Hawk, and the first thing she says to me when she sees me.. YOU LOOK FABULOUS!! We really did not discuss him. I wanted to just hang out and have a glass of wine. We had some great girl chat, and then she mentioned what a fool he was. LOL!
Yes, a very boring week. Uneventful. Not even a lot to discuss. Highlight - I will be able to see my Buttercup soon!