- BofA Visa - $37 Bi-weekly
- BofA Visa Plat - $30 Bi-weekly
- PayPal - $30 every 4 weeks until paid off - ETA May 27th
- Amazon - $25 monthly until paid off - ETA May 27th
- Lowes - $25 monthly until paid off - ETA Oct 3rd
- Discover - $260 monthly until paid off - ETA ????
Of course as the small ones get paid off, those payments are getting rolled in the payment for the BofA Visa, which has the highest interest rate. So for 2016, it is all about the snowball. Gotta love the snowball. Also, 2016 is the year of self-control and discipline. Two things that I have struggled with for a long time. So the question I have for all... are we having fun yet?