- April 9 - DIdn't go to the gym because (a) I still felt like crap and (b) I had to get up early to go to Irvine (a last minute decision). It was a pretty long day, but at least this time I felt like I accomplished something. I just have to say thank goodness I had my iPad with me so that I could at least take notes.
- April 10 - FInally... Friday. And boy did I feel like crap. I did get up to work out, but not a whole lot of effort. I was coughing so bad it hurt my back. We had company overnight and they all drank a little too much and got a little rowdy, but it was good fun.
- April 11 - Woke up to a very sore back because of the coughing. And I had a major sinus thing going on. Going to the gym??? Not an option. I was sick as a dog. My cousin took off for the day, so there was no one to take care of me, and I really could have used some TLC. So, I got caught up and watched all my shows. And then I met up with some friends. I waas pretty upset, because there has been many times that I have stayed home taking care of my cousin, and I got nada. Bleh.
- April 12 - Got up went to church. My cousin had to go pick up her sister, who is now staying with us. I love my cousins, but it is going to be an interesting time around here.
- April 13 - Monday morning blues. Yes, I got up. Worked out (feeling better - couldn't run) Went to work and then came home. Started to watch on Netflix 'The Blacklist'. Hawk hold told me about it when I first met him. It is a pretty good show. Oh yeah, I booked my flight to see Buttercup! The first person I told that I booked it was Hawk. He was super excited for me, and that meant so much. My cousin - not so much. But then again there is story about it. (I really need to do that personal stuff post)
- April 14 - Again, got up, went to the gym. Came home, read, and get ready for work. Lather rinse and repeat. BUT, I was able to run up and down the steps at our parking structure at work. By the way, it has five level. My cousin broke it off with this guy she was seeing and was planning on going out. She wanted me to drop her and our neighbor off and then pick them up. Ummm no freaking way! Hello, I work and I get up early to go to work out.
- April 15 - Tax Day!!! Oh yeah, I already did and spent mine. Work was awesome and I got to go out to have dinner with a bunch of cool ladies!
So, there you have it. Pretty boring. Not even much to report about Hawk, because there is really nothing. We chat, but that is about it. I still want him, but if it is meant to be, it will be. How pathetic is my life when his responses to my messages make my day... mmmm.... sigh.... Well.. time to try to get some shut eye.